Spicy Sticky Peanut and Sichuan Chicken Wings
Prep Time 10 min
Use Within 2 days
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/374°F.
2. Lay the chicken wings out on a wire rack with a baking tray underneath to catch any juices. Drizzle and season the wings with a big glug of sesame oil, salt and pepper.
3. Roast the wings for 30 minutes, until crispy.
4. Meanwhile, mix the creamy ManiLife peanut butter with the grounded Sichuan peppers, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, grated garlic and ginger and 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Set aside.
5. Once the chicken is ready glaze the wings with the peanut marinade, making sure each piece is evenly coated and save some for garnish. Return the chicken to the oven for 5-8 minutes until the wings crisp up further.
6. Thinly slice the spring onions and finely chop and deseed the red chilli. Garnish these over the crispy peanut wings. Drizzle over the leftover peanutty sauce and tuck in!
- 4 Tbsp Original Roast Crunchy ManiLife Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp Sichuan Peppers
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Chinkiang Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Knob of ginger
- 900g chicken wings
- 1 spring onions
- 1/2 Red Chilli
- Sesame Oil