Mindful chef x ManiLife pancakes
Prep Time 20 min
Use Within Immediately
1. Start by blending your oats into a fine flour.
2. In a bowl mix the flour, eggs, sugar, milk & baking powder till smooth.
3. Heat a pan on a medium/low heat with 1 tsp oil.
4. Ladel the mixture into the pan a couple of pancakes at a time, turn after 2-3 mins, then flip again for 1 more minute until golden & fluffy.
5. Repeat till all of your mixture is used up.
6. Drizzle over 1tbsp of ManiLife, then garnish with berries & a sprig of mint.
7. Dig in and enjoy!
For the pastry:
- 300ml Oat Milk
- 200g Mindful Chef Organic Porridge Oats
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ManiLife Rich Cocoa Peanut Butter
- Fresh Mint