Healthy Snickers Peanut Butter Bars
For the Base:
- 1 handful of pecans
- 9 Brazil Nuts
- 6 tbsp of Manilife Peanut Butter
- 6 tbsp oats
- 9 dates torn up
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add pecans, brazil nuts, peanut butter, oats and dates to a blender and whizz up to a thick paste.
2.Spread into a cling film lined dish, pressing with the back of a spoon to create an even 1cm thick layer. Put into freezer for a few minutes to chill whilst you prep topping.
3. Melt coconut oil in a small pan and then whisk in cacao, honey and vanilla.
4. Take the base from freezer, spread a layer of Pb onto the base before pouring over the melted chocolate topping.
5. Return mixture to freezer for 30mins.
6. Remove to a chopping board and slice into bites. They’ll keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a week
Then dig in and devour them to your hearts content!