Vegan Chocolate Pancakes with Peanut Butter Drizzle
- 1 very ripe banana
- 3/4 cup plant based milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp melted coconut oil + more for spraying the pan
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 70g Ombar 72% (melted & split 60/40) check these guys out - they are pretty awesome! https://www.ombar.co.uk/
- 1 (BIG) tablespoon of ManiLife peanut butter
- Melted Ombar 72% mixed with a teaspoon of coconut oil
- In a bowl, mash the peeled banana and add the plant milk, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Give it a quick whisk.
- To the wet ingredients, add the flour, 60% of the melted Ombar chocolate, and baking powder. Whisk until incorporated.
- Spray a flat pan or griddle with oil and heat it up to medium to low heat. Add a small ladle of pancake batter. Let it cook until the middle becomes bubbly and the corners set, then flip with a spatula. Let it cook on the other side until done.
- Repeat for all the pancakes. You should be able to get 6 pancakes out of the batter.
- Stack the pancakes, add the rest of the melted chocolate on top, along with the peanut butter and berries.
As a Pancake Day Special we have joined forces with the great Ombar Chocolate to create this mouth-watering indulgent stack of pancakes that will revolutionise your day.