Thai-Inspired Peanut Butter and Grains Salad
For 1 salad
- 6 Salad Onions
- 1 large red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 large Cucumber, julienned
- I carrot, ribboned
- 1 handful Coriander, chopped
- ½ Red Pepper, thinly sliced
- Handful dry roasted peanuts, rough chopped
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- Handfuls of baby corn and sugar snap peas, thinly sliced
- ½ Red Chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- ½ Lime, juice
- For the sauce: 60 ml ManiLife Peanut Butter
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup
- Heat the Protein By Nature Moroccan Grains as per the instructions and put into large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce until smooth.
- Excluding the sesame seeds, coriander and peanuts, add all the salad ingredients into the bowl with the Protein By Nature Moroccan Grains and combine well.
- To serve, drizzle the ManiLife sauce over the salad and top with the crushed peanuts, sesame seeds and Coriander.