Rich Cocoa Granola
Prep Time 20 min
Use Within 4-5 days
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/Gas 3.
2. Mix the Manilife Rich Cocoa Smooth Peanut Butter, honey and coconut oil together.
3. Add the remaining ingredients into a large bowl and fold through the peanut butter mixture. Toss together to evenly coat and then tip out onto a baking tray.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 mins, or until golden and crisp. Allow to cool fully before decanting into a jar or tupperware.
5. To serve, add yogurt to the base of a bowl and scatter with homemade granola. Add your fruits (I used sweet and juicy figs) and drizzle with honey. If you want that extra rich chocolate and peanut butter hit, you can also drizzle extra Manilife over the top.
- 80g ManiLife Rich Cocoa Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 200g rolled oats
- 150 nuts, I used a mix of pecans, hazelnuts and pistachios
- 50g coconut flakes
- ½tsp flaked sea salt
- 1/4tsp ground cinnamon
- Greek yogurt, honey and fruits of your choice