Rich Cocoa Baked Porridge
Prep Time 20 min
Use Within Immediately
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients apart from chocolate and peanuts. Leave to soak for 1 hr.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Mix through ¾ of the chocolate and transfer to an ovenproof dish or skillet.
3. Bake for 25-30 mins until the oats have absorbed the liquid and the mix is thick and creamy.
4. Remove from the oven, scatter with the peanuts and remaining chocolate and dig in.
- 200g rolled oats
- 700ml whole milk, you can also use a plant based alternative
- 25g cocoa powder
- 100ml maple or golden syrup
- 1 banana, mashed
- 70g ManiLife Rich Cocoa Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1tsp vanilla paste
- 100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Small handful chopped roasted peanuts, to garnish