Rich Cocoa Baked Porridge By Keiron George
- 200g rolled oats
- 700ml whole milk, you can also use a plant based alternative
- 25g cocoa powder
- 100ml maple or golden syrup
- 1 banana, mashed
- 70g ManiLife Rich Cocoa Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1tsp vanilla paste
- 100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Small handful chopped roasted peanuts, to garnish
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients apart from chocolate and peanuts. Leave to soak for 1 hr.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Mix through ¾ of the chocolate and transfer to an ovenproof dish or skillet.
3. Bake for 25-30 mins until the oats have absorbed the liquid and the mix is thick and creamy.
4. Remove from the oven, scatter with the peanuts and remaining chocolate and dig in.
The exception award-winning foodie Keiron George has worked his magic to create this OUTSTANDING Rich Cocoa Baked Porridge 🤤 Indulgent and incredibly warming for those Autumnal mornings when nothing but a chocolatey breakfast will do.