Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Prep Time 10 min
Use Within Immediately
- In a small saucepan add together the sugar, cocoa powder and water.
- Heat over medium heat and stir until sugar and cocoa powder dissolve.
- Add milk and peanut butter and keep on stirring ( yes, there is quite a bit of stirring involved, but it is worth it...)
- Heat, stirring occasionally (again), until milk begins to steam, and peanut butter is completely dissolved.
- Pour into your favourite mug, top with optional whipped cream and some rum for that festive kick!
- 20 grams granulated sugar
- 5g cocoa powder
- A splash of water
- 1 cup milk (whole, skimmed, oat - whichever one you prefer!)
- 1 big tablespoon of ManiLife Peanut Butter