Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- 150g ground almonds
- 50g coconut sugar (normal sugar can also be used)
- 50g coconut oil, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 8 - 9 tsp of ManiLife peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 70g dark chocolate of choice, melted (melt in the microwave using 30 second increments or slowly in a heat safe bowl over a pot of boiling water)Walnuts, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 160C (300F).
2. Grease a silicon muffin tray with spray oil,
Looking for something that combines cookies, chocolate and peanut butter? Who isn't? To celebrate our launch in Dunnes Stores in Ireland the wonderful Michelle Hunt from @peachypalate made a soft melt in the mouth cookie base with a peanut butter “caramel” filling and a chocolate top. Doesn't that sound unreal?