One Pot Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken
Prep Time 40 min
Use Within Immediately
1. Toss the chicken with the 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste, ginger, and 1 tablespoon oil. Leave for 5 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sear on both sides until browned, about 2 minutes. Add the remaining Thai red curry paste, the basil, and coriander.
3. Next reduce the heat to low. Add the coconut milk, soy sauce, and 60ml water. Partially cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and lime juice. Simmer away until thickened, about 5 minutes. Note, there is going to be a lot of sauce.
5. Serve the peanuty chicken over rice. Top with roasted peanuts and fresh coriander (if you fancy). And tuck in!
680g of sliced chicken (approx. 4 chicken breasts)
- 3 tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 tsp of ground ginger
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 2 tsp dried or fresh basil
- 2 tsp dried or fresh coriander
- 400ml of full fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp of soya sauce
- 65g of ManiLife Deep Roast Crunch peanut butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- Steamed rice, for serving
- Roasted peanuts and Persian cucumbers, for serving