Nutty Grilled Strawberry & Peanut Butter Porridge
Prep Time 10 min
Use Within 2 days
- Start by toasting the & coconut flakes in a small, dry, non stick pan over a medium heat until golden.
- Preheat the grill to high and line with foil.
- Place the strawberries on the lined grill and grill until golden.
- Pop the mashed banana in the pan with the flakes, milk & flax.
- Stir over a low heat until thickened.
- Pour the porridge into a bowl, dollop on the yoghurt and plenty peanut butter, scatter over the grilled strawberries, toasted nuts and coconut.
- Sprinkle over the chopped chocolate and serve!
- 8g macadamia nuts
- 5g raw coconut flakes
- 50g strawberries - tops removed and quartered
- 1 piece of raw dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 heaped spoonful of vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 2 heaped spoonful of Manílife Deep Roast Crunchy
- 50g buckwheat flakes
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 200ml cashew nut milk
- 1 tsp milled flaxseeds