No Churn Cocoa Peanut Ice Cream
- 600ml double cream
- 397g sweetened condensed milk
- 150ml cocoa crunchy peanut butter
- 75g cocoa crunchy peanut butter
2 tbsp chopped peanuts
1. To make the ice cream, whisk together the double cream, condensed milk and peanut butter until thick and billowy.
2. Scrape half the mixture into a tub or loaf tin. Drizzle with the remaining peanut butter and use a skewer to swirl together. Top with the rest of the ice-cream, then finish with more peanut butter and give it a final swirl. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts, the freeze for at least 2 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
Check out this INSANE no churn Cocoa Crunchy Peanut Ice-cream 🍨 by GBBO's Martha Collison! A banging one to make now so you have it in the freezer ready for when the sun randomly makes an appearance! 😜