Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes
- 2 tbsp ManiLife Peanut Butter
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- Dark Chocolate Chips - optional
- 80g ManiLife Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 30g butter
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl.
2. Beat in the eggs and peanut butter then, if you’re using them, stir through chocolate chips.
3. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat with a drizzle of vegetable oil.
4. Scoop your batter into the pan with a ladle and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
Top tip: Keep your cooked pancakes on a plate and cover them with a tea towel in a low oven to keep them warm
Now for the Peanut Butter drizzle:
1. Melt the butter, Manilife peanut butter and honey together in a saucepan until smooth and saucy.
2. Serve the pancakes hot, with lashings of peanut butter drizzle and raspberries.
The wonderful Jenny from the Gousto Team made these flour-less nutty brunch pancakes. You’ll substitute the flour with mashed banana, which not only adds delicious sweetness, but is also one of your 5 a day!
They've made a sticky peanut butter drizzle to drench them in and it is to die for. Finish with a sprinkle of tangy raspberries for extra goodness, for fruity, nutty pancakes with all the wow factor.