Fluffy Pancakes Topped with Peanut Butter
- 135g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 130ml milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp melted butter (allowed to cool slightly) or olive oil, plus extra for cooking
- Big dollop of ManíLife Peanut Butter
- Any topping you fancy
- Sift the caster sugar, salt, flour and baking powder together into a bowl.
- Use a second bowl for the milk, egg and melted butter and whisk the ingredients together.
- Pour the two mixtures together and whisk until there are no more lumps (trust us they will soon be gone!)
- If you have time, let the batter stand for 10 minutes.
- To cook the pancakes, use a non-stick pan and place it over medium heat. Add some butter and let it let.
- Add a the batter using a ladle and wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble. Turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake has risen!
- Keep on going until all the batter is used up.
- You can either keep the pancakes warm in a low oven, however we recommend them fresh out the pan.
- Serve with lashings of peanut butter & any other topping you fancy. We love adding blueberries and bananas.
ManíLife loves pancakes. With their simple ingredients and even simpler prep, the potential for a healthy versatile meal is unreal!
Fluffy pancakes are the perfect way to begin the day.
Any pancake recipe (not just this one!) can be made your own by adding your favourite flavours. However, we highly recommend giving this one a try!