Prep Time 10 min
Use Within 4-5 days
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160 ºC and cover a rectangular baking tin with baking paper.
2. Mix all the wet ingredients together in a bowl, giving them a good stir.
3. Next, simply add the dry ingredients and combine together.
4. Bake for 20 minutes on 180 ºC (this recipe is tailored for kids so not super sweet, just add more sugar/sweetener if you prefer them sweeter).
Enjoy this super easy and quick recipe and try not to gobble them all up at once!
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Original Roast Mani Life peanut butter
- ½ cup maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk or oat milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup dark choc chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour ( we used a mix of spelt flour and oats)